First Look: Raaz 3 Movie Poster Featuring Bipasha Basu

Bipasha Basu’s dusky beauty and oomph factor have always been a draw for filmmakers and audiences alike. But for the poster of her upcoming film Raaz 3, the sultry actor has raised the bar even higher with this photo shoot.

First Look Poster of Raaz 3, Movie Poster

Incidentally, producers Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt, who worked with Bipasha 10 years ago in Raaz (2002), didn’t want her to do the shoot.

An insider reveals, “The Bhatts felt the pose and outfit were too bold and didn’t want Bipasha to do it, thinking she might be uncomfortable. Also, they felt they might have to tone down the concept eventually. So they planned to get a body double and morph Bipasha’s face onto the model’s body later. But when she found out, the actor insisted on doing it herself.”

Bipasha says, “When I learnt about the concept, I decided to do it. I had no qualms. It’s my movie and I should be shooting for the poster. I understand that it was required to show the film’s theme in the right light. I have always been comfortable in my skin and never been conscious of my body. It was the right decision.”

The 3D horror film, directed by Vikram Bhatt, also stars Emraan Hashmi and Esha Gupta. Raaz 3’s promos will be aired with Jism 2 on August 3.

Comments

POPULAR STORIES THIS WEEK

Mahua Moitra's Ex-Husband Lars Brorson - Pictures & Info

Pictures of Shashi Taroor's First Wife Tilottama Mukherji, Photographs and Details

Artemis II Breaks Apollo 13 Distance Record | Homebound Journey Update

Ahaan Panday and Aneet Padda Spark Dating Rumors

Shashi Tharoor's Second Wife Christa Giles, Pictures and Info of His Soon To be Ex Canadian Wife

Shashi Tharoor's Sons Kanishk and Ishaan Taroor, Twin Children From Shashi Tharoor First Marriage to Tilottama Mukherji.

Pictures of Ahaan Panday at NDTV Indian of the Year 2025 Awards, Wins NDTV Debutant Actor of the Year Award at NDTV Awards, Photos, Videos & Details

Runjhun Sharma in Shashi Tharoor Viral Photo is Head of RT India, Photographs and Details

Shashi Tharoor - Sunanda Pushkar Wedding Pictures, Photos

Latest Update on Dharmendra's Health Status: Hospital & Family Statements & Health Details