Sania Mirza Wedding news


Pictures of Pregnant Kajol on the Couch With Koel

Pregnant Kajol Photo

Kajol has always been known as someone who speaks her mind. She recently declared that she does not need a boy to complete her family.

Married to Ajay Devgn since 1999, Kajol is mother to seven-year-old Nysa and is heavily pregnant right now. She is due in September. Coincidentally, her film We Are Family is also releasing at the beginning of the month and she will not be able to promote it at that time which is why she has already recorded and given interviews for the film last month.

Kajol is not praying for a boy or a son and would be immensely enthused to give birth to another girl. She said, 'I just want a healthy and happy baby and I want to be a healthy and happy mother to my baby.'

Kajol has three releases this year: My Name is Khan has already released, We Are Family is ready for release, and Toonpur Ka Superhero will release later this year. It is an animated film in which Ajay Devgn is her co-star.

Kajol is very choosy about her films as her family is her priority. She said, 'I enjoy doing one or two films a year as per my choice and I have worked a lot earlier.I am happy with the pace of my work and people will get bored of me if I do too many films.'

Regarding a comeback post motherhood, she said, 'It depends on how I feel after my baby is born. I cannot decide right now. I think women should have children when they can take care of them properly. I want to devote myself to my child and cannot miss a second of my child growing up.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords