Sania Mirza Wedding news


ZNMD sequel will happen maybe three to four years from now: Hrithik Roshan

Ever since Kaabil’s first trailer came out, people have felt that the role could be one of Hrithik Roshan’s toughest parts so far. But the actor says that this was the “easiest role” he has ever done. HT catches up with the Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (ZNMD; 2011) actor to talk about his new films, Krrish 4 and possible sequels.

Guzaarish (2010), Bang Bang (2014), Mohenjo Daro and now Kaabil. You seem to love taking up challenging parts.

I like it when people feel like that, because, for me, ZNMD was harder than any other films that I’ve done. First, it’s not an author-backed role, and the entire film is in a lighter vein. So, there is no drama or other such crutches. It’s like a soft breeze with which you just have to align yourself and let things flow.

I am glad that I got to experience that, because it’s another world of cinema that I love so much. I am also looking forward to doing more films similar to ZNMD, especially with someone like Zoya (Akhtar; director).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords