Sania Mirza Wedding news


Video: Shahrukh Khan Press Conference on Wankhede Stadium MCA Controversy

At a press conference held at his residence, Mannat, Shahrukh tried to clear the air on the Wankhede Stadium controversy. The officials had accused him of entering the grounds and misbehaving with them. They have planned to ban him from entering the stadium for 5 years.

Video: SRK Clarifies on What Happened At Wankhede Stadium in a press conference at his residence Mannat

Shahrukh Khan speaks on the Wankhede Stadium controversy

As per Shahrukh, when he went to the changing room to visit the players, the children who had accompanied him to the stadium went downstairs and were apparently waiting for him at the grounds. As Shahrukh looked down, he saw that the officials were "manhandling" these little children. He also said that everyone is aware of the behavior of people at cricket grounds. As per Shahrukh, the children were not even on the pitch, they were at the side, which should not have been a problem. Well, Shahrukh rushed down and before he knew it they all were surrounded by aggressive officials swearing at them. Shahrukh retaliated and the tiffs began...

In Shahrukh's words:

“I had gone to pick up my children who were there to watch the match. I went there, congratulated my team and when I came back, I saw that there a gentleman was manhandling the children. They were pushing little girls. I just told him that this is not the way to behave. I won’t deny that I could have said something in a fit of anger, but I will not apologise. I don’t think that my behaviour was incorrect or I did something illegal. I think what I did was correct. They are my kids and I have a responsibility towards them. I will not apologise. They (officials) should apologise to me."

"He (the official) spoke something in Marathi, something which I can’t even repeat… I said he should not speak to me like this. It is extremely disturbing to see the way they manhandled children. Their behaviour is unpardonable. They were extremely highhanded".

“We are public figures. We are actors and we will never ever behave rudely. There was no argument with the cops. They were just trying to control the fight. They said, ‘Aap ghar jao hum dekh lenge’.”

“I was not drunk. I just drink socially. It is an easy way to pick on the celebrities and say things like that they were drunk or were angry.”

Find here: Shahrukh Khan press conference on MCA Wankhede Stadium controversy. SRK press conference on Wankhede Stadium controversy. Shahrukh Khan speaks up regarding Wankhede Stadium MCA controversy at press conference, SRK talks about What Happened with the MCA officials at Wankhede Stadium in a press conference at his residence Mannat, SRK Clarification on Wankhede Stadium controversy

1 comment:

  1. What difference it makes to SRK with 5 yrs ban ..Either you give proper punishment or just close the case... Don't give such silly punishment just for name sake... Our country is becoming full of dramas...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Site By Keywords