Sania Mirza Wedding news


Aisha Movie Posters/Wallpapers, Aisha Sonam Kapoor and Abhay Deol

The Sonam Kapoor-Abhay Deol starrer Aisha produced by Anil Kapoor's second daughter Rhea, is based on British novel Emma. Director Rajshree tweaked it to make a film because she found the story very relevant to Indian society.


Sonam Kapoor in Aisha.



"I wanted to make a film on urban relationships. I never thought to make a comedy. When I was reading Emma I found that it was so relevant to our society and I decided make a film on it," director of the film, Rajshree said.

"It was a little difficult to get a producer as people were apprehensive about the film and me too. I am actually very grateful to the Kapoors that they liked the film and kept it to my vision," she said.

"It took me four-and-a-half years before that because I went around pitching the production houses. Sonam was the first actor whom I approached with the film," she added.

The director decided to make Sonam the protagonist of her film even though she hadn't seen her work.

"We always wanted to have a young face. That time Saawariya had just released. I didn't see the film but had seen a lot of photographs and decided to make Sonam the protagonist of my film," she said.

Wallpapers of the film 'Aisha', Posters of the Movie Aisha starring Sonam Kapoor and Abhay Deol, Aisha Wallpapers, Aisha Posters, Aisha promotional stills, 'Aisha' Posters

Aisha is slated for release on Aug 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords