Sania Mirza Wedding news


Hrithik Roshan to Angela Krislinzki: Graceful of you to clarify and apologise

Hrithik Roshan has accepted Angela Krislinzki's apology and even wished her well for her career.

When we had begun to think that the Hrithik Roshan- Angela Krislinzki‏ issue was another controversy in the making, it seems like all is fine and settled for good.

In response to Angela’s apology that came in the evening, the Kaabil star tweeted to her saying that it was “graceful” of her to apologise and clarify.

Hrithik wrote, “Yes misleading headlines indeed. Graceful of you to clarify and apologise though. Wishing you the best for your career.”

The Polish model wrote back saying, “Thanks sir means a lot coming from you.”

Earlier, Angela had tweeted an apology saying, “I respect you a lot sir and I am sorry for such misleading headlines. Its hurtful. I have admired you as an actor just like millions others but I have been fortunate enough to work with you on two TVCs…when I say mentor I meant some who inspired my life in right direction…”

It all started when a leading daily carried a report about Angela calling Hrithik her “mentor” and “friend.”

The story had the actress claiming, “After all, he is a star who shoots umpteen ads with several young models. But he called out to me and remembered all the conversations we’d had and the fact that my dad was from Valencia. He also asked me jokingly whether the colour of my eyes was real. When I signed a movie in the South. He also inquired about the maker and assured me that this film would definitely take me places."

On the work front, the buzz is that Hrithik has been roped in for Kabir Khan’s next. After which, he would shooting for Krrish 4.



@angelakrislinzk Yes misleading headlines indeed. Graceful of you to clarify and apologise though. Wishing you the best for your career

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords