Sania Mirza Wedding news


Kareena Kapoor Lashes Out At People Who Constantly Judge Her For Her Choices

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor was recently blessed with a baby boy. But during her pregnancy and post pregnancy, she was seen very active professionally.


Bebo is unstoppable and excited to getting back to work. However, she does get a lot of criticism about handling her child Taimur.

Speaking to a leading daily, Kareena said, "Yes, I was on my feet a few days after the delivery, but it's upsetting to have people judge you for it. No one has the right to comment on how I conduct myself or what sort of a mother I am. Everyone seems to have an opinion. Postpartum depression is not a must, right? It's whimsical to generalise that every woman goes through that phase, almost making it sound like a norm. Every pregnancy and every mother's journey with her child during those nine months and afterwards is different."

Kareena also spoke about how there's no right age for marriage or having babies.

She said, "I agree that very often, pregnant women are seen as ticking time bombs, but that perception never bothered me. I generally do things that I want to do and enjoy. Being pregnant and still being out there was something I chose to do. Everyone has an opinion in India, especially when it concerns women. 'Hey, you're old enough to be married.' 'Oh, you must have a baby now. It's the right age.' These statements don't resonate with me because as someone exposed to global cultures, I know that people in the West reproduce even when they're well past their 40s. When you want to have a baby should be your choice."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords