Sania Mirza Wedding news


Oops! Did Kajol take a dig at Karan Johar?

Bollywood actress Kajol has seemingly taken a subtle dig at friend-turned-foe Karan Johar.


When the 'Dilwale' actress was asked about her side of the story on the controversy, she told DNA, "I think that the best thing for me to do right now, as far as this entire topic (the fallout with Karan Johar) is concerned, is to stay silent. And that's exactly what I'm going to do. When and if I choose to give my opinion on this particular topic, I will make sure the world hears of it."

Kajol further added, "Well, I think there's a lot of fake honesty going around as well. I really do. There are a lot of people going around and saying, 'You know I'm being honest' and actually, it's just for selling books, or movies and ratings. I don't know, there are a lot of reasons for faking in front of the camera. Or in front of the public, for that matter. I think honesty has been abused over time and space."

Kajol also told the website, "Well, I think relationships are like that. Relationships are about working things out. So I do believe that if they are worth it, two people will make the effort to work through it."

Karan Johar opened up about his fallout with Kajol in his autobiography. The book, 'An Unsuitable Boy', revealed that Kajol and KJo's friendship ended prior to the release of his and Ajay's films 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' and 'Shivaay'.

"We had nearly 25 years of our friendship. Sometimes chapters end, books end, relationships end," Karan Johar said earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords