Sania Mirza Wedding news


Reaction of Nikunj Malik to Rahul Mahajan's Wedding With Dimpy Ganguly

Here is Nikunj Malik's Interview After the Swayamvar...

Nikunj Mallik

Mysteriously, Rahul Mahajan seemed like great marriage material to besotted young girls (or they put up a very good act, at any rate) on Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega. Nikunj Malik, one of the three finalists, decided to stop looking at him through rose-tinted glasses and is now rather vocal about her dislike. She says, “I feel Dimpy is perfect for Rahul as both have similar habits and lifestyles, which is not very acceptable to me. Though Rahul was quite interested in me, which was quite evident, I realised he’s not the kind of person I’d like to spend my life with.”

A man never changes his spots, darling, so what possessed her to go for someone like Rahul? She says, “For the past two years, there has been no negative publicity about him. When at 35, a man wants to settle down and have a family, that worked for me. He is a nice man, but it’s obvious there is no visible improvement. It was the drinking, smoking and Casanova nature that bothered me.” Was there any drinking and misbehaving? She replies, “Was he drunk in the evenings? You can say that. But even when super drunk, he never misbehaved.”

And the drugs? She pauses and says, “I have not seen him taking drugs, so I would not like to comment on that.”

Nikunj does not approve Rahul Mahajan's choice for lifepartner. Cynics would say that it sounds like a case of sour grapes, but she reacts by saying “I would’ve appreciated if he’d chosen Harpreet, who is very well behaved as compared to Dimpy. Dimpy is an antisocial element, who runs away from her house at every given opportunity, she ran away from the beauty contest. She gets drunk, sloshed and wasted.”

What about the fact that he kept touching women constantly? She says primly, “In our society, hugging and pecking on the cheek is acceptable. I always maintained my dignity and made him stay within his limits. If you let him do that, he will do it.”

So, did Dimply ‘let’ him? Pat comes the reply, “Obviously yes, in fact, she forced him. She attracted him and wanted him to do all that.”

Nikunj’s parents also did not approve of the prospective son-in-law. She says, “They verbally bashed him and said don’t bother my daughter with your behaviour.” After the home visit, Nikunj had hinted to Rahul that the marriage wouldn’t work.

After the show, what future is she looking forward to? She says, “I was there for the marriage, not the publicity. It has come my way wantingly or not wantingly (sic) and I will take up opportunities. I would not want to waste my qualification as a designer.”

Will the marriage last, in her opinion? With great disdain she concludes, “I hope it does. If you would’ve taken a national poll, Dimpy’s percentage of votes would have been few. He’s narrowed down his future as a politician by choosing her as his wife.”

1 comment:

  1. hello,how are you? can you meet me? what are you doing,nowadays?
    JAB TUMHE DEKHTI HU
    TAB TAB MUJEH TUMAHRI
    YAAD ATI HAI

    ReplyDelete

Search This Site By Keywords