Sania Mirza Wedding news


Video: Rakhi Sawant Apologises For Her Comments, Says She Loves Valmiki 'God'

After an arrest warrant was issued against Rakhi Sawant for allegedly hurting the sentiments of Valmiki community by calling the sage a murderer, she has apologised over the same in a video.

Rakhi said, in her apology, that she only said what she had learnt in school and that if she has hurt the sentiments of anyone; she is remorseful for the same. “I love you all. I love Valmiki Bhagwan,” she concluded.



At first, Rakhi Sawant thought it was an April fool’s prank.

“When I got the news, I initially thought it was an April fool prank. I don't know why I am being targeted. Maybe because I belong to the film industry, I am an easy target.”

She also denied having received any legal notice.

“I did not receive any notice or summon in regard to the warrant. I too got to know from the media this morning that police is coming to arrest me, because allegedly I told something wrong against sage Valmiki. I respect him and Valmiki community a lot. I don’t know why I am being targeted(sic).”

The hearing for the case is now scheduled for April 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords