Sania Mirza Wedding news


Whatever films I do, I will strive to be original: Sushant Singh Rajput

Sushant Singh Rajput has had a great career graph in the entertainment industry - his television portrayals to entering the 100 crore club, this journey is not just inspiring but also extraordinary. His performance in 'M.S Dhoni: The Untold Story' not only got him appreciation in abundance but also got Sushant in the mainstream bracket.

Not only the audiences but also celebrities praised Sushant for his brilliant performance in the film. Sushant though was elated with all the appreciation flowing in, he also hoped that appreciation came in form of awards. Talking about the same to DNA, Sushant said, "I won't lie. If I'm there to witness the awards, I do feel slightly awkward when I don't win. A bit of acknowledgement from you folks could be a nice feeling. Having said that, me getting or not getting an award does not in any manner affect the way I go about my next project or my equation with my work."

When the leading daily further questioned him about his performance in this year, Sushant added, "People should expect that whatever films I do, I will strive to be original and provide entertainment value."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords