Sania Mirza Wedding news


Shoaib's Family Friend Ameen Shaikh Says Ayesha is Malik's Wife and is Saying the Truth

Ayesha is telling the truth: Malik's family friend

NEW DELHI: In a shocking admission, a family friend of the Maliks, Ameen Shaikh told TIMES NOW on Wednesday that the photo he had seen was indeed that of Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to have married the Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik in 2002.

This revelation comes as Shoaib and tennis ace Sania Mirza had put up a united front, standing firm that Ayesha Siddiqui's claims of being married to Shoaib were false.

However, Ameen Shaikh has admitted that the photo that was shown to him was that of Ayesha Siddiqui, but just a thinner version of her. He added that Ayesha was telling the truth.

He said, "I'm fairly sure, the girl was of Shoaib's choice. Shoaib and Ayesha Siddiqui had been friends from Dubai. His father had told me of their friendship several times. I'm saddened by all the things that are happening to Ayesha Siddiqui. Now I've heard that he is planning to marry a tennis player. I don't understand what is happening."

"Shoaib's father told me that the nikah with Ayesha Siddiqui was done, just the rukhsat was left. And he even asked me to join in the celebrations, because I'm family. Ayesha is telling the truth that she is married to him. His father told me they were married. I've seen her photo also, his father showed me the photo. I know it's the same girl. When I saw her on TV, the only difference was that she was thinner before," added Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords