Sania Mirza Wedding news


Pictures of Nathalia Kaur At Department Item Song Promotion, Dan Dan Cheeni Song Launch

Nathalia Kaur Promotes Department: Ram Gopal Varma's latest muse Nathalia Kaur gets sizzling at a promotional event for the upcoming film Department. She makes her Bollywood debut in Department with the item song Dan Dan Cheeni. Click Here For Video of the Song >>

At the event, Ram Gopal Varma revealed: “I am making an action love story with Nathalia and Rana Daggubati... And, of course, if I take Nathalia, I have to do justice to her beauty and glamour, which will be a considerable part of it.”

Nathalia Kaur also interacted with the media and said: “I belong to India completely! I live here, and love the country, and I love the people, and I love working here! That is what makes me complete.”

Below are images of the bold beauty shaking a leg and a lot more as Cheeni during a promotional event


Pictures of Nathalia Kaur at the launch of her item song, Dan Dan from RGV's Department.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords