Sania Mirza Wedding news


Video: Aamir Khan’s TV Show Satyamev Jayate Theme Song

Aamir Khan unveiled the theme song Satyamev Jayate that he shot especially for his reality show, Satyamev Jayatethat, on Friday (April 13 2012)afternoon. Satyamev Jayate will go on air on Star Plus on May 6. The show has got the famous Ramayana and Mahabharta slot - Sunday 11 a.m.


Watch Video: Theme Song of Aamir Khan’s TV Show Satyamev Jayate
Composed by Ram Sampath and written by Prasoon Joshi, the Satyamev Jayate Theme Song is sung by Keerthi Sagathia.

Video: Theme Song of Satyamev Jayate, Aamir Khan’s TV Show

The song has a strong nationalist fervour, though Aamir described it as a love song to India. “It’s a romantic song, or a love song for the country,” said Aamir. And that was his brief for the composer Ram Sampath (of Delhi Belly fame) and one of his fave lyricists, adman Prasoon Joshi. Aamir is overwhelmed with what they came up with, and how the love for the nation was translated on in the form of visuals by ad filmmaker Ram Madhvani who had collaborated with Aamir on Taare Zameen Par.

“Yeh television show mere liye bahut aham hai aur mere dil ke bahut kareeb hai. Yeh meri zindagi ka ek bahut aham hissa hai jispe main pichle do saal se kaam kar raha hoon. People did not know what I was doing the last couple of years and wondering what I was up to. Well, here I am with my first television show, Satyamev Jayate and this is the song we filmed for it. Mere dil mein bahut pyaar hai aur is liye main yeh show kar raha hoon. It is a love song for India. I don’t want to talk too much about the show because I want you all to see it and decide how you feel about it. Is show se har ek zindagi ka saath juda hua hai,” said Aamir.

Ram Sampath has composed the music for the special song written by Prasoon Joshi and Ram Madhvani shot it. Aamir expressed gratitude towards Madhvani for filming the song for them as the director of the show, Satyajit Bhatkal, and the rest of the show’s team were pressed for time. Madhvani smiled and said, “Who can say ‘No’ to Aamir Khan?” to which Aamir modestly said, “Very few people are able to understand what I am saying.” Madhvani has filmed a song, What’s the problem in Taare Zameen Par for Aamir earlier on.

On unveiling his prized project’s song on Friday the 13th, Aamir said, “Ittefaq se, we all decided to launch it today and it turned out to be Friday the 13th. Every day is a good day for me.”

Satyamev Jayate is Aamir Khan's first television project and the star says that the reality show will create history by becoming the first ever programme to go live simultaneously on a private channel and national broadcaster DD1. "This is for the first time in the Indian history that a show will also be showcased simultaneously on national television channel DD1. Besides, the show will be dubbed in four southern languages - Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada. This show is being launched on a large scale," Aamir told reporters Friday here at the launch of the show's promo song.

"I don't understand TRPs (Television Rating Points) and GRPs (Gross Rating Points). I have no idea how to calculate it! I don't care about TRPs. It is important to reach out to the Indian audiences. If viewers want to see, they will see or else it is up to them," added the 47-year-old.

Aamir feels that TV is a very powerful medium and added: "I had to make complete use of this medium. This is a baby step towards it."

"I cannot say I understand TV completely. I was earlier scared to go ahead with the project. I can only say I have made this show with complete honesty and without compromising on anything."

"Earlier, we were planning to compose a national song or like one anthem. Later, I realised, why am I doing this show? I have love in my heart for my country, like each Indian who love their country. Then we went with a romantic song. We thought, it should be a love song that reflects the love for my country and relate with each Indian," he said.

"I wanted to telecast my show on Sunday morning. I want each family to watch the show and connect with it. We have watched Ramayana and Mahabarata and it used to come on Sunday morning. The shows created a different atmosphere. I am not scared of the saas or bahus. My thought was Bharat jodo abhiyaan."

"I am not attempting to change anybody's life. I don't have the strength to change anyone's life. When I speak about change, it's about changing myself. I am not interested in changing the world. Who am I to change anyone's life? I can only connect to them emotionally and empathise."

The actor spoke about everything, except the concept of the show and said: "I can't talk much about the show."

Every episode of Satyamev Jayate, starting 6 May, has a song, a first for reality television, and once the show wraps its season, a musical album of the songs will be released.

For More Bollywood News Click Here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords