Preity Zinta Announces Marriage: 'Let the Goodenough Jokes Begin'

IN WHAT HAS TO BE THE MOST SPORTING WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENT EVER, THE ACTRESS WROTE: "I WAS HOLDING ON THE " MISS TAG" RATHER SERIOUSLY TILL NOW, UNTIL I MET SOMEONE "GOODENOUGH" TO GIVE IT UP FOR SO NOW I JOIN THE MARRIED CLUB FOLKS. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES & FOR ALL YOUR LOVE. LOVE YOU ALL. TING ! LET THE GOODENOUGH JOKES BEGIN"


Preity Zinta, who married longtime beau Gene Goodenough on February 29 in Los Angeles, has given her fans a 'Preity Goodenough' reason to smile.(Also Read: Preity Zinta Marries Gene Goodenough, Celebs Congratulate on Twitter)

In what has to be one of the most sporting announcements, the actress, 42, wrote in a Facebook post: "I was holding on the 'Miss Tag' rather seriously till now, until I met someone 'Goodenough'." Taking a dig at her husband's surname, she added, "Let the Goodenough jokes begin."

Comments

POPULAR STORIES THIS WEEK

Pictures of Shashi Taroor's First Wife Tilottama Mukherji, Photographs and Details

Mahua Moitra's Ex-Husband Lars Brorson - Pictures & Info

Shashi Tharoor's Second Wife Christa Giles, Pictures and Info of His Soon To be Ex Canadian Wife

Suriya and Trisha Reunited: Why "Karuppu" is the Theatrical Blast We’ve Been Waiting For

Pictures of Ahaan Panday at NDTV Indian of the Year 2025 Awards, Wins NDTV Debutant Actor of the Year Award at NDTV Awards, Photos, Videos & Details

Artemis II Breaks Apollo 13 Distance Record | Homebound Journey Update

What is Master Manjunath of Malgudi Days Doing Now?

Shashi Tharoor - Sunanda Pushkar Wedding Pictures, Photos

After 14 Failed IVFs, Krushna Abhishek & Kashmera Shah's Surrogacy Triumph In 2017, Welcomed Twins Boys Rayaan and Krishaang

Runjhun Sharma in Shashi Tharoor Viral Photo is Head of RT India, Photographs and Details