SRK is the best co-star I have ever worked with: Alia Bhatt

She stressed that that Shah Rukh was a "passionate worker", and she had never felt that "I am Alia and he is Shah Rukh Khan".

Actress Alia Bhatt, who will be seen sharing screen space with superstar Shah Rukh Khan in Gauri Shinde’s next film, says the actor is the best co-star she has ever worked with.

“The film’s shooting has started. I had a great time. I was so nervous... I didn’t want to forget my dialogues, so we did rehearsals. He is the best co-star I have ever worked with,” Alia said here.

She stressed that that Shah Rukh was a “passionate worker”, and she had never felt that “I am Alia and he is Shah Rukh Khan”.

The movie is yet to be titled.

Meanwhile, Alia is busy promoting her forthcoming entertainer Kapoor & Sons. Talking about her character in it, she said: “She is a girl-next-door kind of a girl. She has an emotional baggage and the film revolves around family and relationships.”

Directed by Shakun Batra, Kapoor & Sons will release on March 18.

Comments

POPULAR STORIES THIS WEEK

Pictures of Shashi Taroor's First Wife Tilottama Mukherji, Photographs and Details

Mahua Moitra's Ex-Husband Lars Brorson - Pictures & Info

Shashi Tharoor's Second Wife Christa Giles, Pictures and Info of His Soon To be Ex Canadian Wife

Suriya and Trisha Reunited: Why "Karuppu" is the Theatrical Blast We’ve Been Waiting For

Pictures of Ahaan Panday at NDTV Indian of the Year 2025 Awards, Wins NDTV Debutant Actor of the Year Award at NDTV Awards, Photos, Videos & Details

Artemis II Breaks Apollo 13 Distance Record | Homebound Journey Update

What is Master Manjunath of Malgudi Days Doing Now?

Shashi Tharoor - Sunanda Pushkar Wedding Pictures, Photos

After 14 Failed IVFs, Krushna Abhishek & Kashmera Shah's Surrogacy Triumph In 2017, Welcomed Twins Boys Rayaan and Krishaang

Runjhun Sharma in Shashi Tharoor Viral Photo is Head of RT India, Photographs and Details