Sania Mirza Wedding news


Rahul Mahajan Wanted to Remarry Me on His Swayamvar: Ex-wife Shweta Singh

Rahul Mahajan’s Ex-wife Swetha Singh has stated that Rahul wanted her to take part in his Swayamvar


Rahul had got in touch with his former wife Shweta Singh and even offered to remarry her on the show 'Rahul Dulaniya Le Jayega' for TRPs , Rahul Mahajan has recently been in touch with Shweta for more reasons than one. Ask her about it and Shweta clams up. After much cajoling, she merely says, “Yes, he had called me before the show and asked me to appear on his Swayamvar.”

Is it true then, that he even offered to remarry her on the show? “He did, but I obviously refused! Firstly, I feel these reality shows are scripted and fake. Marriages are made in heaven and not on reality shows! Secondly, if I wanted to be a part of his life, why would I have gone in for a divorce?”

Rahul Mahajan offered an awesome amount to her to make an appearance on his show. Ask Shweta to comment on this and all she says is: “You know quite a lot, so why are you asking me?”

One wonders if Rahul is still carrying a torch for his gorgeous ex-wife. Try ragging Shweta on this and she says, “I don’t even want to comment on him or his life!”

But, what about her? Does she still have a soft corner for him? Without much ado, she replies, “I knew him as a friend years ago, then we were out of touch for ten years and then I married him. But, I realised that he had changed in those ten years.”

So, she will not even consider making an appearance on this telly wedding? In her inimitable forthright manner, she replies, “Gimme a break! No ways!” And what’s the latest on her personal front? “My flying career is going great guns, but on the personal front there’s nothing much to talk about,” says she.

When she’s in a retrospective mood, ask her what’s her take on these telly marriages and she says rather philosophically, “I won't comment on anyone in specific. But, I would like to quote relationship counsellor Barbara De Angelis here: “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart not in the reality shows. It’s a choice you make daily by the way you treat your husband or wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords