Neha Dhupia Walks the Ramp For Designer Jaya Rathore on Day-4 of WIFW

Jaya Rathore showcased her Autumn/Winter 2010 collection at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week, A/W'10, on 27th March in Delhi. Renowned models, along with Bollywood actress Neha Dhupia, showcased the collection on the ramp on Day 4 of WIFW.

Bollywood actress Neha Dhupia presents creation by Indian designer Jaya Rathore during the Wills India Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 2010 in New Delhi on March 27, 2010.

In a complete departure from her glam doll image, actress Neha Dhupia turned traditional as she walked the ramp for designer Jaya Rathore in a bridal outfit.

The actress donned a red and orange bridal lehenga with the dupatta over her head, looking very much like a demure bride-to-be.

"I was surprised when Jaya mam called me to walk for her very Indian collection, since I am seen wearing more of dresses and western outfits. I am feeling very beautiful, very elegant and ethnic right now. Its something I have never done before, I almost feel like crying," said Dhupia.

The designer's bright and colourful collection was a representative of the Indian vibrant colour palette with more of golden, green and red and orange.

Comments

POPULAR STORIES THIS WEEK

Mahua Moitra's Ex-Husband Lars Brorson - Pictures & Info

Historic First: South Africa Reaches FIFA World Cup Knockouts / South Africa vs South Korea Match Results

Pictures of Shashi Taroor's First Wife Tilottama Mukherji, Photographs and Details

Venezuela Earthquakes: State of Emergency Declared After 7.5 Tremors

What is Master Manjunath of Malgudi Days Doing Now?

All About Anjana Arjun's Fiancé, Isaiah. Who is Arjun Sarja's Daughter's Fiance Isaiah

Shashi Tharoor's Second Wife Christa Giles, Pictures and Info of His Soon To be Ex Canadian Wife

Shashi Tharoor's Sons Kanishk and Ishaan Taroor, Twin Children From Shashi Tharoor First Marriage to Tilottama Mukherji.

Tees Maar Khan Box Office Report/Review/Collections

Rani Mukerji's Wins National Award for 'Mrs. Chatterjee vs. Norway'