Sania Mirza Wedding news


Barbara Mori Signs Another Bollywood Movie‎, To Begin Shoot in January

The 'Kites' star reveals that she has signed another Bollywood movie. So who'll be Barbara's next hero after Hrithik?


Latin model-turn-actress Barbara Mori, who’s making her debut in Bollywood with highly-anticipated film “Kites,” recently revealed in an interview that she will soon be coming back to India to shoot for another big Budget Hindi film she has been offered.

“I’ve another film in India to be shot in January. I can’t talk about it right now, but I can tell you it’s a big film. I’d love to do many films in India,” revealed Barbara excitedly.

Hottie Barbara, who’s currently in India for the promotion of “Kites,” said that she is enjoying her stay in the country because people are warm and welcoming.

“Not just Mumbai, I love all the Indian people. They’re so lovely. They make me feel so much at home,” said Barbara.

Now, on to Barbara's next movie and who her co-star is going to be. Well, considering it's a 'big' movie our bet is it's probably one of the Khan heroes. SRK? Salman Khan? Or Aamir Khan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords