I Hate Luv Storys Posters, Wallpapers, I Hate Love Stories Movie

I Hate Luv Storys is the story of Jay (Imran Khan) and Simran (Sonam Kapoor), who are polar opposites when it comes to belief in romance. Jay is cynical about it, while Simran is all mushy over love and has a very Bollywood idea of the emotion. They both work for a famous director who specialises in romantic films. The boy eventually falls in love, and how that happens forms the story

I Hate Luv Stories is produced by UTV Motion Pictures and Dharma Productions. The film directed by Punit Malhotra stars Imran Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Sameer Dattani, Sameer Soni, Bruna Abdulla, Ketaki Dave, Anju Mahendroo, Aamir Ali Malik, Pooja Ghai and more. Enjoy theis publicity stills of the Movie that will release on July 2, 2010


The film I Hate Love Stories seems to be a smart romantic comedy, where a beautiful girl (Sonam Kapoor) with romance in her heart collides with a rough-on-the-surface guy (Imran Khan) who claims he hates love stories and does not believe in romance. Sparks fly, a game ensues and eventually love blossoms.

I Hate Luv Storys Movie posters, I Hate Love Storys pictures, Movie I Hate Love Stories stills, I Hate Luv Stories wallpapers, I Hate Luv Storys film Photo Gallery.

Comments

POPULAR STORIES THIS WEEK

Mahua Moitra's Ex-Husband Lars Brorson - Pictures & Info

Pictures of Shashi Taroor's First Wife Tilottama Mukherji, Photographs and Details

Shashi Tharoor's Second Wife Christa Giles, Pictures and Info of His Soon To be Ex Canadian Wife

Ahaan Panday and Aneet Padda Spark Dating Rumors

Artemis II Breaks Apollo 13 Distance Record | Homebound Journey Update

Pictures of Ahaan Panday at NDTV Indian of the Year 2025 Awards, Wins NDTV Debutant Actor of the Year Award at NDTV Awards, Photos, Videos & Details

Shashi Tharoor's Sons Kanishk and Ishaan Taroor, Twin Children From Shashi Tharoor First Marriage to Tilottama Mukherji.

Kareena Kapoor's Unfiltered Views on SRK and Salman Khan Resurface

Runjhun Sharma in Shashi Tharoor Viral Photo is Head of RT India, Photographs and Details

Shashi Tharoor - Sunanda Pushkar Wedding Pictures, Photos