Sania Mirza Wedding news


First Look of Action Replayy With Akshay Kumar and Aishwarya Rai in Retro Clothes (Poster Images)

From this first look poster/promo of Vipul Shah's forthcoming film Action Replayy, Akshay Kumar and Aishwarya Rai seem to be having a ball - that too clad in cool retro garb. The film, which involves a certain theory of time travel, has the actors sporting a retro 70's look.

A sneak peek at Aishwarya and Akshay in a total retro look mounted on the once famous Lambretta Vespa scooter with hearts. Heightening the 80's look is the entire flower power print dress Ash dons, while Akki does his bit wearing a blush pink floral print shirt topped off with checked bell bottoms, quite the rage then.

Poster of 'Action Replayy' With Akshay Kumar and Aishwarya Rai

"It is a fun-genre romantic film," Aishwarya says.

Her good-looking co-star, Akshay agrees. He adds, "It's a very special film for me for many reasons. This is my tribute to the 70s that was the greatest retro era.

"I was kicked with the idea because I'm entering the time in cinema where my father-in-law (Rajesh Khanna) was a superstar. It is my fifth film with Vipul and definitely another one to remember.

"Ash and I had a brief romantic interlude in Raj Kumar Santoshi's Khakee, but Action Replayy is our first romantic comedy together. Believe me, I was blushing through the making and there's a lot I wish to tell my audience about. But Vipul wants me to keep things under wraps for the moment."


Without giving away too much, one can safely say that Action Replayy is all about rewinding your life. It is about Kishen and Mala - two bickering senior citizens who "rediscover romance'' on their 33rd wedding anniversary, when their son gets them into rew mode.

Vipul Shah says, "Akki and I have an impeccable box office record. We enjoyed success with Ankhein, Waqt -- Race Again Namastey London and Singh is Kinng. Action Replayy is a film where the two of us return after a gap of almost three years. And believe me, it is a great way to return."

He says that the film is very hip and caters to the sensibilities of the young generation. "For me it was an exciting experience because I could bring together Aishwarya and Akshay, a pair I had been wanting to cast for sometime now. They're both goodlooking, super-talented and what's more, they're fashion icons as well. Akki has made an amazing screen pair with some of the existing girls but believe me, he and Ash are extra special,'' adds Vipul.

Hindi movie Action Replay posters, Action Replayy pictures, Action Replay wallpapers, Aishwarya rai in Action Replayy photos, Akshay Action Replayy pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords