Sania Mirza Wedding news


Zarine Khan's Sweet Dreams Loungewear Endorsement Photoshoot Images

Bollywood actress Zarine Khan, who made her debut with the Salman Khan starrer Veer, did an exclusive photo-shoot on Monday for a loungewear brand's winter collection in Mumbai. Zarine is the brand ambassador for Sweet Dreams Loungewear.

About her photo shoot, she said: "This time we are shooting for the winter collection 2010. These clothes, since they are for the winters, are much warmer and of darker colors. For the winters, we have the same categories. We have warm clothes in gym wear, loungewear, as well as sleepwear."

Pictures For the Loungewear Campaign with Zarine KhanZarine Khan Endorses Sweet Dreams Loungewear

Zarine Khan

Zarine Khan

Zarine Khan

Zarine Khan

Zarine Khan

Zarine Khan

Zarine Khan

Zarine Khan

Zarine Khan

Zarine Khan added that she completely relates to the brand, as she feels comfortable in those clothes, and that for her, style means comfort.

'Sweet Dreams' brand of loungewear is available all over the country.

Khan on this occasion spoke about her Bollywood career and said that she wanted to experiment with all kinds of roles.

"I wanted to do experiment with all kind of roles. It is not like that I have done an historical movie so I will remain connected to periodic films. Yes, I would like to experiment with different kinds of roles. I just wanted to do work in which my potential is shown I just wanted to do work in which my potential is shown," said Zarine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords