Sania Mirza Wedding news


Dimpy Ganguly Says Payal Rohatgi is Hounding Her Hubby Rahul Mahajan

MUMBAI: After describing the physical abuse she endured at the hands of her husband, reality television regular Rahul Mahajan, model Dimpy Ganguly has asked the media to respect her privacy. Though she will be returning to her hometown in Kolkata with her father on Sunday for a week, Ganguly defended her husband after his ex-girlfriend, actor Payal Rohatgi, accused him of abuse.


On Saturday, she slammed Rohatgi for "taking advantage of their family problems".

"I will not hear anything against my husband. What I revealed about our marriage to the media, I did because I have that right as a wife. But nobody else has the right to speak against him," said Ganguly. "It is Payal who has been harassing my husband, calling him up at odd hours and sending him SMSs. But Rahul and I do not like to malign people. I request Payal to stop this behaviour. I will not hear anything against my husband." Rohatgi has denied these allegations.

Rohatgi said Mahajan bombarded her with SMSs and calls. He dialled the landline and left a message with the maid, threatening to end his life, she alleged.

"Dimpy is going there for a week as work is pending. All is well in the family now," a Mahajan family spokesperson said.

Pictures of Rahul Mahajan With Payal Rohatgi - Click Here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords