Sania Mirza Wedding news


Thank my fans who’ve stood by me: Trisha Krishnan on completing 15 years

Actor Trisha Krishnan, who has clocked 15 years in the industry, is one of the best examples of a long and fruitful career.

In a male-dominated industry, it’s no easy feat for a female actor to survive for 15 long years and still rule the roost. Actor Trisha Krishnan, who has clocked 15 years in the industry, is one of the best examples of a long and fruitful career. Earlier this week, Trisha took to Twitter to mark the special occasion in her career with these words: “If there’s one thing I did right, it was choosing to stand for against all odds, go with purely my gut, give it my 100% while it gave me back double, this is it. And I wouldn’t trade a day for anything else. Thank you all for being part of my most beautiful journey.”


In a chat with Deccan Chronicle, she said that she has to thank all her fans who stood by her. “I am so grateful and overwhelmed with the love pouring in. And a big thanks to my fans, who have stood by me through it all. I would also like to thank my directors, who have written scripts for me and given me such wonderful films.” Having starred alongside all the top stars such as Kamal Haasan, Vijay, Ajith, Vikram and Suriya, in his illustrious career Trisha has been part both memorable and hit films. She has also had her share of bad films and flops; however, she continued to hold her ground despite facing setbacks.


Having been recently appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador of United Nations for their Children’s health initiatives, Trisha is trying to strike a balance between her career and giving back to the society. She also has an interesting line-up of films and these include 1818, Mohini, Hey Jude and Garjanai among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords