Sania Mirza Wedding news


Salman Khan Dances with Boxing Champion Nikhat Zareen, Recreates His Iconic Song 'Saathiya Tune Kya Kiya'

Intezar khatam hua: Boxer Nikhat Zareen recreates Saathiya Tune Kya Kiya song with Salman Khan.

After she had won the Women’s World Boxing Championships in the flyweight (52 kg) category in May, she had said on her fandom of Salman, “Very big fan. Fan kya, AC samjho. I believe he hasn’t married yet, because he’s waiting for me."

Salman Khan recently recreated his iconic song Saathiya Tune Kya Kiya with Women’s World Boxing Champion Nikhat Zareen. The boxer shared a video on her Twitter handle, in which she can be seen grooving to the song from the movie Love with Salman Khan. As per her caption, it seems she lived her dream as she hashtagged the video as "Dream come true". In the video, Salman Khan can be seen sporting a white shirt paired with black pants, while Nikhat can be seen in blue athleisure. Along with the video, she wrote, "Finallyyyyy intezar khatam hua (Finally, the wait is over).



Nikhat Zareen is a boxer who won the gold medal for India in Women's World Championship held in May. After Nikhat won the medal, Salman Khan wished her on Twitter. He wrote, "Congratzz on this gold Nikhat..." On seeing this Nikhat replied on Twitter, "Being a die hard fan girl, It's one of my favourite dream that has come true. I could never believe that @BeingSalmanKhan would tweet for me. I'm so much humbled. Thank u so much for making my win more special . I'll savour this moment forever in my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords