Sania Mirza Wedding news


Eesha Koppikhar Gets 7 Series BMW as Birthday Gift From Husband Timmy Narang

Eesha Koppikhar gets a themed bash and a luxury car from husband on her b'day which was on 19 September

Actor Eesha Koppikar got a luxury car from husband Timmy Narang as a birthday gift. Not just that, Timmy even threw her a lavish themed birthday party.

The BMW 7 Series car that Timmy gifted wife Eesha Koppikhar on her birthday

Simple taste

Recounts the b'day gal, "Though I love cars I am very simple where my tastes are concerned. Timmy decided to pamper me by gifting me a 7 series BMW. When I woke up in the morning, it was all packaged and ribboned in the driveway. I thought the car was for him and even remarked 'That's a nice car!' That's when Timmy told me it was for me. I was stunned!"


Koppikhar says that her birthday party started as a surprise but Timmy couldn't keep it up and kept asking her for her friends' numbers. "Finally I told him that I knew what he was up to and that I could help too."

She adds, "The party was at Narang House with over 200 people attending. The theme was gothic with a vampire overtone. I wore a vintage black dress with black beads and a cross while Timmy wore black lipstick.

We decorated the room with illuminated crosses, creepers, coffins, candles and blue lights while the dance floor was lit up with neon lights so when we flashed our teeth they looked green. I called it my 'spooktacular party!" Even the food and beverages were in sync with the theme."

Eesha concludes, "I cut down on films when I got married. I decided to take a sabbatical. I wanted to enjoy my marriage but now I am reading scripts and hearing narrations."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords