Sania Mirza Wedding news


Don’t want to meet Hina Khan again Says Shilpa Shinde, Bigg Boss 11 winner

Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde: I don’t want to meet Hina Khan again in my life. Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde proves that the friends and enemies made inside the house are for keeps. Here is what she has to say about first runner-up Hina Khan and contestants Akash Dadlani and Arshi Khan.

Fans and TV audience may have spent the last few minutes as Salman Khan prepared to announce Bigg Boss 11 winner on Sunday night biting their nails, but not Shilpa Shinde. With actor Hina Khan standing besides her, she was sure that she will emerge the winner. She said in an interview that she had faith in her fans and did not doubt that Salman would soon say: Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde! Well, that is exactly what happened.


“The audience who voted for me despite me singing such a tone-deaf song, I had complete faith in them. I did not think about defeat for a single moment. I had the confidence,” Shilpa said in an interview to India Forums after Bigg Boss finale.

Talking to Indian Express, Shilpa said in a video interview, “It has been a big journey and a great one. It is still unbelievable. After what I have gone through, this is the perfect answer... I think the way I lived inside that house, the way relationships were made there, I had never imagined such changes in my life.”

Shilpa also believes that audience support also is a clean chit of sorts, given the Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain controversy she was embroiled in earlier. “This is not a filmy line but truth always wins. I have never hurt anyone and that pays back. I have always wanted good for everyone. No artist from my industry has ever supported me but all technicians have been on my side,” she said.

She further told the English daily that when it came to announcing the name of the winner, host Salman Khan teased everyone and took his time announcing it. So when he finally announced Shilpa as the winner, it took a minute for it to register. “I had earlier thought maybe I will cry and spoil my makeup when I become the winner but at that moment I didn’t know what to do.”

Going over the three months she spent inside the house, she said the most bitter moments were due to Arshi Khan and Akash Dadlani.

Talking about the moment she was announced the winner, Shilpa told India Forums in her interview, “My major breakdown happened because of Akash Dadlani and Arshi Khan.” Arshi and Akash were initially close to Shilpa and even called her mom for a few weeks inside the house. However, the trio later fell apart and Shilpa was left alone to fend for herself.

And what does she has to say about Bigg Boss 11 first runner-up Hina Khan? Shilpa said she would not want to meet Hina ever again in her life. “While Hina Khan knew everything in the kitchen, I had no clue. However, I did all the work but she never bothered. I had never cooked for 18-19 people earlier.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords