Karan Johar: My Memoir Opened My Soul Up

My Memoir Opened Up My Soul: Karan Johar
The memoir, which Karan co-wrote with Poonam Saxena, created waves with its chapters describing his fallout with actress Kajol and for candid talks about his sexual orientation.

From his films to his relationships in Bollywood, Karan Johar opened up about a lot of things through his memoir An Unsuitable Boy. The filmmaker says talking about all the things "opened up" his soul "even more".

The memoir, which Karan co-wrote with Poonam Saxena, created waves with its chapters describing his fallout with actress Kajol and for candid talks about his sexual orientation.


Karan will also share his life story through his show Calling Karan on Ishq 104.8 FM, read a statement.

"Sometimes, opening about the minor or major details takes you back in time. Every time she (Poonam) made me describe my old bedroom, house, people and the relationships, I went back and analysed and spoke about so much that I probably I had kind of blushed over," Karan said.

"Things that I didn't want to address and look back at but I knew I wanted to because that's the whole idea of writing a memoir. I think I spoke about all those things and it kind of opened my soul up even more. Sometimes, talking helps, just conversing helps and that's what I realised when I spoke to Poonam," he added.

Comments

POPULAR STORIES THIS WEEK

Mahua Moitra's Ex-Husband Lars Brorson - Pictures & Info

Historic First: South Africa Reaches FIFA World Cup Knockouts / South Africa vs South Korea Match Results

Pictures of Shashi Taroor's First Wife Tilottama Mukherji, Photographs and Details

Venezuela Earthquakes: State of Emergency Declared After 7.5 Tremors

What is Master Manjunath of Malgudi Days Doing Now?

Tees Maar Khan Box Office Report/Review/Collections

Shashi Tharoor's Second Wife Christa Giles, Pictures and Info of His Soon To be Ex Canadian Wife

Rani Mukerji's Wins National Award for 'Mrs. Chatterjee vs. Norway'

All About Anjana Arjun's Fiancé, Isaiah. Who is Arjun Sarja's Daughter's Fiance Isaiah

Dum Maro Dum Box Office Collections Report/Review