Sushmita Sen Ready To Return, Looking For 'Perfect Script'

Sushmita Sen Ready To Return, Looking For 'Perfect Script'
Sushmita, along with younger daughter Alisah, was present at the Rouble Nagi Art Foundation's Republic Day celebration with kids on Friday.

Former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen, who was last seen in 2010 film No Problem, says that she has been looking at scripts for the past one and a half years.

Sushmita, along with younger daughter Alisah, was present at the Rouble Nagi Art Foundation's Republic Day celebration with kids on Friday.


Asked when could the fans expect her return, Sushmita said: "I have been looking at scripts again for the past one and a half year.

"I think I am ready to commit six months of my life to a film. But, just because I am ready, doesn't mean the perfect script is ready for me."

The 1994 Miss Universe also revealed that her greatest ambition was not to become a star but to remain connected with people.

"Like I have always said, I will find a way to stay connected with you people. My greatest ambition wasn't to become a movie star but it was to stay connected with people.

"I am very blessed that God gave me that opportunity to become an actor..."

Comments

POPULAR STORIES THIS WEEK

Mahua Moitra's Ex-Husband Lars Brorson - Pictures & Info

Historic First: South Africa Reaches FIFA World Cup Knockouts / South Africa vs South Korea Match Results

Pictures of Shashi Taroor's First Wife Tilottama Mukherji, Photographs and Details

Venezuela Earthquakes: State of Emergency Declared After 7.5 Tremors

What is Master Manjunath of Malgudi Days Doing Now?

Tees Maar Khan Box Office Report/Review/Collections

Shashi Tharoor's Second Wife Christa Giles, Pictures and Info of His Soon To be Ex Canadian Wife

Rani Mukerji's Wins National Award for 'Mrs. Chatterjee vs. Norway'

All About Anjana Arjun's Fiancé, Isaiah. Who is Arjun Sarja's Daughter's Fiance Isaiah

Dum Maro Dum Box Office Collections Report/Review