Sania Mirza Wedding news


If There Are No Lows in a Relationship, There Can't Be Highs: Dimpy Ganguly-Mahajan

Dimpy Ganguly in a recent interview says Rahul’s not a wife-beater and that he is a 'loving' husband. She adds "Tell me, is there any couple which doesn't fight? Fights are what keep you entertained". Read on...


Have things changed after you left Rahul's Worli home on July 29?
Things have changed a lot for the better. And I've heard, it only gets better with time.

Was the Merc intended to be a peace offering?
Rahul took fancy to the sports car and wanted to go for a test drive. He was like, 'I don't feel like getting off'. He just loved the car and bought it in a rush. Incidentally, the date coincided with six months of our marriage. It was a nice way to celebrate our togetherness.

During that tumultuous period, it was claimed that Rahul is trying to rekindle his romance with Payal Rohatgi...
I really didn't care much. She was trying to hog the limelight when others' lives were completely messed up. As I had said earlier, she's just a person who needs employment.

Rahul is thought to be a wife-beater...
He definitely isn't a wife-beater. In one word, Rahul is a 'loving' husband. Tell me, is there any couple which doesn't fight? Fights are what keep you entertained. Sometimes, you might be sensitive about your partner's needs, sometimes you might not. That's bound to create friction. But it's only normal.

But, according to your friends, that was not the first time when you were subjected to such torture...
Fights are bound to happen, if two different personalities live under the same roof. I know Rahul loves me and I'm not bitter about the tiff. If there are no lows in a relationship, there can't be any highs either.

Rahul, it's heard, was dead against you travelling to Kolkata and as a result, you had to fly back during exams. Does possessiveness get the better of him?
Rahul has lived alone for a long time and it's very normal for him to be possessive. I was very stressed during my exams. I thought I would skip a year, but my parents insisted that I appear for the tests. They didn't want me to give away that one per cent chance of passing this year. That way, even if the result is poor, the year is saved. Rahul was handling the situation in one way, whereas my parents and I were thinking otherwise. It was a clash of conflicting interests.

So, whose message had come that night — an incident that had Rahul beat you black and blue?
It wasn't any message. A call had come from an unknown number a couple of days back and I had disconnected it. That night, Rahul was going through the call register and was curious to know who that was. It was 1.30 am and I was like, "Get lost". That infuriated him. I understand that he loves me and, hence, is possessive. I wouldn't have liked it had it been otherwise.

The latest goss doing the rounds is that you'll be sharing private space with the likes of Veena Malik, Neetu Chandra and Sania Mirza in the "Bigg Boss 4" house...
It's just another rumour. I wouldn't like to comment whether I've been offered the show. But one thing's for sure — I'm definitely not taking part.

Are you featuring in any other show with Rahul?
There are a couple of offers. But I'm not going to give out the details, because if I do and things don't materialise, people will say: "She was lying". I do not want any of that.

How did the Kolkata trip go?
We went to see my ailing grandfather. It felt so good to be back with my family. Rahul and I are coming back for the Pujas. Rahul hasn't been to Kolkata during the Pujas and both of us are looking forward to it.

Any plans of starting a family soon?
(Laughs) Not yet. The thought is lovely. We are trying to know each other better with every passing day, or I would say, hour.

Source: TOI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords