Sania Mirza Wedding news


Katrina Kaif Loves Online Shopping, is a E-shopaholic

Confessions of an E-shopaholic: Katrina Kaif comes clean on the whys and hows of her latest obsession

Now Katrina Kaif as always struck as being tech-savvy and we know the girl loves gizmos. The actress reveals now that she has found love in...online shopping.


"Yes I'm in love," she announces, "I've fallen in love with... online shopping! Believe me it gives me the pleasure to do what I just can't in Mumbai. To buy stuff without being stared at or people approaching me."

It's clothes that she enjoys ordering online the most. "So far I could only shop abroad. And that in places where there weren't too many Indians. And I'd be so tense about making the best of those rare opportunities to shop away from home that I'd forget everything I wanted to buy," adds the actress, sounding quite concerned about people being able to invade her space in the real world.

The virtual world now has Katrina busy filling up her home with furniture accessories, upholstery and knick-knacks she could never find time to buy.

"I had to depend on my mom or my sisters to get me stuff for my home. If you see my home you'll see it is really bare ¦ almost functional. Now that's changing." A gung-ho Kat chirps on, "It's amazing how much happiness you can buy by simply doing your own shopping."

Katrina has been a loner for some time now and has never hosted a party at home. She wants that to change. She's all set to host her first party where she wants "all my friends to come".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords