Sonam Kapoor and Imran Khan on Indian Idol 5, Promote I Hate Luv Stories

Sonam Kapoor and Imran Khan promoted their film I Hate Luv Stories on Indian Idol-5 at Filmistan Studio, Goregaon, Mumbai on Thursday June 24.

Both Sonam and Imran were spotted in Ethnic attire. Sonam Kapoor looks gorgeous in a skin color sheer sari with an ivory cap sleeve blouse. Imran Khan wore a Band-Gala Suit. The show will be telecast on Monday, 9 pm on Sony.

Buy a Music CD of I Hate Luv Stories at Amazon.com. Click Here >>

Imran and Sonam in new avatar. Go desi on Indian Idol

Music CDs of 'I Hate Luv Stories' are availabe at Amazon.com for 9.99$. Buy Now >>

Comments

POPULAR STORIES THIS WEEK

Mahua Moitra's Ex-Husband Lars Brorson - Pictures & Info

Pictures of Shashi Taroor's First Wife Tilottama Mukherji, Photographs and Details

Shashi Tharoor's Second Wife Christa Giles, Pictures and Info of His Soon To be Ex Canadian Wife

Artemis II Breaks Apollo 13 Distance Record | Homebound Journey Update

Ahaan Panday and Aneet Padda Spark Dating Rumors

Pictures of Ahaan Panday at NDTV Indian of the Year 2025 Awards, Wins NDTV Debutant Actor of the Year Award at NDTV Awards, Photos, Videos & Details

Shashi Tharoor's Sons Kanishk and Ishaan Taroor, Twin Children From Shashi Tharoor First Marriage to Tilottama Mukherji.

Shashi Tharoor - Sunanda Pushkar Wedding Pictures, Photos

Runjhun Sharma in Shashi Tharoor Viral Photo is Head of RT India, Photographs and Details

Ankit Sakhiya - Director of 'Laalo: Krishna Sada Sahaayate', Gujarati film Thats Re-Writing BO History