Sania Mirza Wedding news


Minissha Lamba's Customised Vanity Van - A Look

Minissha Lamba has got a customised van for herself replete with a plasma TV, gaming console, shower area and extensive lounge place. She says, “ I am thrilled for my driver Shankar who’s become an entrepreneur. He’s got into the business of building vanity vans. While making the van he asked me for inputs and he made sure that it was exactly what I had in mind. I love the fact that it’s built keeping comfort in mind, rather than luxury. There are many things one can do apart from chilling and resting. I can watch movies in between shots, as there is a DVD player and a plasma TV in the living area.”

Pictures of Minissha Lamba's Vanity Van
Click on images to view full size

Minissha Lamba inside Her Comfort Vanity Van

Minissha Lamba Poses In front of Her Vanity Van

Minissha Lamba's Customised Vanity Van

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords