Sania Mirza Wedding news


Manasvi Mamgai is Femina Miss India World 2010, Pictures and Videos From The Pageant.

Manasvi Mamgai, 22, was crowned Pantaloons Femina Miss India World 2010 at a gala event Friday night. She will represent India at the global Miss World 2010 pageant later this year. Neha Hinge, 23, was crowned Miss India International 2010, while Nicole Faria, 20, is Miss India Earth 2010.

(L to R) Miss India International Neha Hinge, Miss India World Manasvi Mamgai, Miss India Earth Nicole Faria

Miss India Winners (L to R) Miss India International Neha Hinge, Miss India World Manasvi Mamgai, Miss India Earth Nicole Faria

Video

A bevy of Bollywood stars like Shahid Kapoor, Salman Khan, Lara Dutta, Neha Dhupia and Vivek Oberoi mesmerised the audience with their performances.

The Miss India finalists wore outfits by celeb designers Ritu Kumar and Anita Dongre. The contestants dazzled in the beautiful creations.

The 18 finalists were judged by personalities like Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, writer Chetan Bhagat, tennis star Sania Mirza, boxer Vijender Singh, director Anurag Basu, designer Ritu Beri and actor Kunal Kapoor.

“I just want to sit back and cherish the moment. I have created history. Now I want to enjoy just that. And of course I want to hug my mom. She’s super happy and proud. I have only her and God to thank today,” said excited Manasvi after winning the coveted title.

Manasvi also revealed that she was quite nervous throughout the event as her name was announced last every time but it’s nice to know that she managed to win.

“Don't know if anyone noticed, but every time they were announcing the winners, my name was the last to be announced. So it used to be a complete roller coaster ride for me. Every time I thot ab gai ab gai.. but God saved me!” said the 22-year-old.

Interview of Manasvi immediately after the pageant

So, what's on your mind right now, in this winning moment?
I just want to sit back and cherish the moment. I have created history. Now I want to enjoy just that. And of course I want to hug my mom. She’s super happy and proud. I have only her and God to thank today.

From top 18 to 10 to 5 and finally to winning... how were the thoughts moving?
Don't know if anyone noticed, but every time they were announcing the winners, my name was the last to be announced. So it used to be a complete roller coaster ride for me. Every time I thot ab gai ab gai.. but God saved me!

When did you weave the dream to stand where you are today?
It all began the day I saw the blue crown on intact on Aishwarya Rai's head. So, you can say when other girls were dreaming to become Miss India, my eyes were still set on that blue crown of Miss World. And this victory is a part of the other big journey.

So is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan your inspiration?
Well, to be honest, I don't find inspiration in a single person. I seek for things to learn from anybody and everybody I see around me in my everyday life. I keep embracing good things from wherever I can.

What will be your message to all those girls who want to be where you are today?
Believe in yourself and go ahead!

Manasvi, who was born in Delhi has made Mumbai as her current home. She was often spotted walking the ramp for Wills Lifestyle India Fashion week in Delhi. Apart from standing tall as the Pantaloon’s Femin Miss India World 2010, Manasvi has also won sub-contests including WGC Femina Miss Golden Heart, Femina Miss Catwalk, Gorgeous Femina Miss Beautiful Skin and Himalyan Femina Miss Natural Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords