Sania Mirza Wedding news


'Rahul Mahajan is Not My Kind Of Guy' - Monica Bedi

Monica Bedi bares her heart to Vedika Tripathi on love, Rahul Mahajan and life after Bigg Boss-II

What next after Bigg Boss –II?
Films. Definitely films. I have got a few offers for leads. I have not had the time to think about them though.

Will you accept itemnumbers?
I don't mind doing item numbers, but not at the start. Today, all big heroines are doing it.

Did filmmakers look down on you?
Bilkul nahin. They are all nice to me. They were hesitant for sure, as they did not realise my position then. But after Bigg Boss, people's perception has changed.

After losing so many years, do you think you will be able to compete with the new heroines?
I have confidence in myself. I know God is with me. I know he will give me the chance to improve and prove myself.

Would you want to be in a relationship with Rahul Mahajan?
Rahul is not my kind of guy. I can't see him as a life partner. He can't be anything more than a friend.

Will love ever happen again?
I hope to fall in love again. But love can't be planned. It will happen when it has to.

Has Sanjay Nirupam helped with your house hunting?
He called to say that a flat was ready for me. His efforts are laudable.

Do you ever feel insecure or have you ever been threatened?
It's actually the other way round. People get scared of me because they think I am still with Salem.

Have your parents ever criticised you?
The most amazing part of my life is that my parents have never questioned me. I am grateful that they have forgiven me.

Any regrets?
I only regret not sharing my life with my parents. If I had shared my problems with them, they would have bailed me out long back.

If you are taken back in time what changes would you make?
I don't say that I was not at fault, but only I know my compulsions. I think any other girl in my place would have done what I did. Only I know how Salem has cheated me.

Is Salem keeping a check on you?
He can't keep tabs on me. Jail is a place of suffering.

Will you ever go back to Salem?
NEVER! That chapter is over.

How do you see your life five years down the line?
It is difficult to predict what will happen, but I am sureI will be able to clear the blot on my character and my family by then.

Source: Mid-day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords