Sania Mirza Wedding news


It’s a different world today. Speak your mind in the bathroom: Shah Rukh Khan

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan was at his candid best at an event in Mumbai where he talked about keeping fit to live longer for the sake of his kids and of the promise he made to his family to stay out of trouble.


Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, a doting father to three, says he is planning to quit smoking and drinking and adopt a healthier lifestyle to stay fit and be around longer for his children.

The 50-year-old actor’s remark came during a session at the India Today Conclave in Mumbai. Asked if being an old parent he feared not getting enough time to spend with AbRam, his four-year-old son, SRK said, “Yes, that’s an issue, that thought comes in my head, it came last night. One way to look at it is to keep yourself healthy.”

The My Name is Khan star said he wants to spend the next 20-25 years of his life with his kids and so he has been maintaining a healthy lifestyle. “I am planning to give up all (smoking, drinking, etc) and try to be healthier and happier,” he said.

Khan was 15 years old when his parents passed away and he says he holds that against them. “I don’t want my children to hold that against me that I was not there,” he says. On a lighter note, Khan said he wants to embarrass his kids and be around hounding them for a long time.

“I want to be there to give them advice completely out of context and irrelevant. I want to find out about their personal lives when they are hating me for doing so. I want to be cumbersome and troublesome to my children. So I should work towards it and get healthy,” he says.

“I am working with younger girls just to keep up with my children,” Khan. “I am not doing it out of any mid-life crisis. I am only doing it to make myself feel younger and get in touch with the younger me,” he said.


On controversies


The actor’s opinions have many a times landed him into controversies. Khan says he has promised his family he won’t get into trouble again.

During the session at the event, Khan stepped into the shoes of psychiatrist ‘Dr Jehangir Khan’, his character from recently-released Dear Zindagi, giving life lessons to moderators Koel Purie Rinchet, Padmaja Joshi and Avantika Singh. When asked how a person should tell someone to ‘shut up’, the Raees star referred to his infamous brawl at the Wankhede stadium during an IPL match in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords