Tough to maintain balance between personal, professional life: Priyanka Chopra

Tough to maintain balance between personal, professional life: Priyanka Chopra

Projects like Don, Fashion, 7 Khoon Maaf, Barfi, Mary Kom and Bajirao Mastani are milestones in Priyanka Chopra’s career.


Priyanka Chopra, who has been juggling work between the US and India, says it is easy to get lost in work, but she makes it a point to take out some time for her friends and family.

She says she finds a balance in her personal and professional life “by living a double life”. “Let’s be honest, it’s tough to always maintain a balance but you’ve got to do what you feel is important,” said Priyanka.

She added, “I work very hard but when I need to create time for myself, my family or friends for example, I will make the time. I understand my priorities and so does my team so when I need to do something that’s important to me I will. I also make an effort to be connected… it’s easy to get lost in work.”

For Priyanka, it all started at the age of 17 when she was crowned Miss World. She soon stepped into the world of Bollywood in 2003 with The Hero: Love Story of a Spy. Projects like Don, Fashion, 7 Khoon Maaf, Barfi, Mary Kom and Bajirao Mastani are milestones in her career graph.

She was at the peak of her career when she explored the world of music with singles like In my city and Exotic, and then walked into the US television space as FBI agent Alex Parrish in Quantico, which airs in India on Star World and Star World HD. She will soon make her Hollywood debut with Baywatch.

The actor says it is important to “have people in your life who show you the mirror”. “My family, friends and team have always been that for me and I wouldn’t want it any other way. I’ve always been open to feedback… I don’t claim to know everything and it’s important to have an objective perspective or a view point that different from yours. I have a select set of people whose honesty and opinions I trust,” said Priyanka.

Comments

POPULAR STORIES THIS WEEK

Mahua Moitra's Ex-Husband Lars Brorson - Pictures & Info

Pictures of Shashi Taroor's First Wife Tilottama Mukherji, Photographs and Details

Shashi Tharoor's Second Wife Christa Giles, Pictures and Info of His Soon To be Ex Canadian Wife

Ahaan Panday and Aneet Padda Spark Dating Rumors

Suriya and Trisha Reunited: Why "Karuppu" is the Theatrical Blast We’ve Been Waiting For

Pictures of Ahaan Panday at NDTV Indian of the Year 2025 Awards, Wins NDTV Debutant Actor of the Year Award at NDTV Awards, Photos, Videos & Details

Artemis II Breaks Apollo 13 Distance Record | Homebound Journey Update

Shashi Tharoor's Sons Kanishk and Ishaan Taroor, Twin Children From Shashi Tharoor First Marriage to Tilottama Mukherji.

Kareena Kapoor's Unfiltered Views on SRK and Salman Khan Resurface

Runjhun Sharma in Shashi Tharoor Viral Photo is Head of RT India, Photographs and Details