Sania Mirza Wedding news


When Shah Rukh Khan borrowed money to buy Lotpot

Shah Rukh Khan may be counted among the world's richest actors today, but he had a humble beginning. In fact, at a recent event, the star revealed how, as a child, he used to borrow money to fulfil one of his biggest passions — comic books.


"I remember borrowing money from friends and relatives to buy my favourite Lotpot comics. I liked cartoons so much that even after a tiring day at work, I would watch pre-recorded shows before going to bed," SRK had said on the sidelines of the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards.

The superstar also went on add how he misses being a child. "When I was a kid, I always wanted to grow up, and now that I am old, I really miss my childhood. I think that is the best time of our lives, when we are so carefree."

The actor is now busy with the promotions of his next, Raees. Talking about his younger son AbRam's reaction to the film's trailer, he said, "He says, 'go papa, go papa, go papa'. Whenever AbRam says, 'You look nice, papa', I feel Raees."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords