Sania Mirza Wedding news


Kangana would have done an adult film had she not got ‘Gangster’

OMG! Kangana would have done an adult film had she not got ‘Gangster’

We all know what it is to be an outsider to an industry made for the opportunists. It has never been easy to make a mark in an industry where your hits and flops decide your future. And to not be an insider or a star kid has its own disadvantages. And so it has been equally difficult for the likes of Kangana Ranaut to get lead roles in the industry.

Kangana has managed to make a mark in the industry, with films like 'Tanu Weds Manu','Queen', and 'Fashion', Kangana has proved time and again that she is in the industry to stay! She debuted in Anurag Basu's 'Gangster', after which there was no looking back for her. But had it not been for 'Gangster', Kangana's would have ended up doing an adult film.

Talking to on TV show 'Vh1 Inside Access', Kangana revealed, " I think the first ever would be the break that I got from my film 'Gangster'... Because I remember getting a very shady offer, I think it was not a right movie. But I was like, 'Okay, fine, I'll do it'. "

Adding further to it, she revealed, " And then I did a photo shoot and then they gave me a robe and there was nothing inside the robe. And it looked like some blue film or something and I was like, 'This doesn't look right'. Because it's obviously not the right film. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords