Sania Mirza Wedding news


Sonam Kapoor Talks About Her Film I Hate Luv Stories With Imran Khan

Quite naturally, Sonam is super-excited about her July 2, release, Punit Malhotra’s I Hate Luv Stories.


Sonam Kapoor has seen Aditya Chopra’s Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge at least 20 times and says she will not tire if she has to see it another 20 times over. “It is one of my most favourite films,’’ says Bollywood’s youngest livewire actress. “The chemistry between Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol is amazing. I just love them.’’ Simultaneously, she confesses, “I’m the world’s biggest mush queen with a voracious appetite for love stories.”

“It’s a fabulous film,’’ she says. “And, it has me playing me. I’m playing Simran who advocates love stories, whereas Imran Khan is Jay, and he’s a cynic. Of course, everyone knows that opposites attract and that is what happens in our case.’’

Gushing uncontrollably about IHLS, Sonam adds, “I loved working with Karan Johar. He is one guy who treats me like an individual. He knows my dad, Anil Kapoor, but when he approached me to play the lead in his film, he spoke to me like an independent person who makes her own decisions.’’

Dharma Productions, says Sonam, spoils its actors. “I was pampered by everyone from director Punit to Karan,’’ she smiles. She admits to having got along like a house on fire with Imran, though on screen they’re constantly pulling each other’s legs. “I personally like guys who have a great sense of humour, are well brought up, and have a good body. I like the concept of tall, dark and handsome. Imran may not fit the bill in every sense, however, we have great screen chemistry. He is a super talented actor and kept me on my toes as an actress.’’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords