The fear of Aditya Chopra: Rani Mukerji reveals why daughter Adira was missing from her own birthday pics

The fear of Aditya Chopra: Rani Mukerji reveals why daughter Adira was missing from her own birthday pics.
Aditya Chopra was the reason why we didn’t see daughter Adira’s photos from her own birthday party.

How do you manage the feat of excluding the photos of birthday girl from her own party? You can, if you are Aditya Chopra and everyone is scared of your no-photo policy. Earlier this month, as Rani Mukerji and Aditya’s daughter Adira celebrated her second birthday, we were treated to a whole lot of photos from her carnival-like party -- Kareena Kapoor’s son Taimur, Shah Rukh Khan’s toddler AbRam and Karan Johar’s twins Roohi and Yash were all photographed at the event.


The ones who were missing from the photos was Adira and dad Aditya. Speaking about this at a recent Mumbai event, Rani said, “It is single handedly my husband’s decision. In this, he has no interest in taking my advice or my opinion. This department, he is like NO, I don’t want her pictures. And for me, it’s very important that when you are in a relationship, there are times when I would say that okay, this is it and you have to listen and the same with him. You choose your battles.I keep telling him that one fine day she is going to be clicked and ironically, she got clicked with the father and thank god it was not me. I would have got killed. But, I saw Adi’s look when that happened and believe me that everybody in my family and house were relieved that it was through Adi.”

Rani revealed what happened at the birthday party, “Adi’s reputation is so spoilt that everybody fears taking a picture with him because he blatantly says no. I think that everybody was scared of taking her picture as they knew it wasn’t allowed or it wasn’t right. I wouldn’t mind Adira’s pictures and am happy that few of them have come out as well. But, I do understand Adi’s point of view and respect it.”

Comments

POPULAR STORIES THIS WEEK

Pictures of Shashi Taroor's First Wife Tilottama Mukherji, Photographs and Details

Mahua Moitra's Ex-Husband Lars Brorson - Pictures & Info

Tees Maar Khan Box Office Report/Review/Collections

Suriya and Trisha Reunited: Why "Karuppu" is the Theatrical Blast We’ve Been Waiting For

Shashi Tharoor's Second Wife Christa Giles, Pictures and Info of His Soon To be Ex Canadian Wife

What is Master Manjunath of Malgudi Days Doing Now?

After 14 Failed IVFs, Krushna Abhishek & Kashmera Shah's Surrogacy Triumph In 2017, Welcomed Twins Boys Rayaan and Krishaang

Kareena Kapoor's Unfiltered Views on SRK and Salman Khan Resurface

Runjhun Sharma in Shashi Tharoor Viral Photo is Head of RT India, Photographs and Details

Parineeti Chopra and Raghav Chadha Name Their Baby Boy/ Son 'Neer'