Sania Mirza Wedding news


Rakhi Sawant leaked MMS video: I don’t know who it is, looks like me

Rakhi Sawant leaked MMS video: I don’t know who it is, looks like me


A leaked MMS video has been floating on social media, which allegedly shows Rakhi Sawant changing clothes. The 38-year-old actor said she has seen the video and is very upset.

Rakhi Sawant is back in the news. However, this time it isn’t because she made a bold comment or wore an unusual outfit and landed in trouble, it is because of ‘her’ shocking clip that has reportedly gone viral.

A leaked MMS video has been floating on social media, which allegedly shows the 38-year-old changing clothes, not aware of the camera shooting her. The source of the clip is still unknown.

Speaking to Pinkvilla Rakhi opened up about the video, saying, “Yes, I saw the video and I am very upset. I have worked in the film industry for 11 years and have not experienced anything like this. I don’t know who it is, looks like me, maybe she is my duplicate. But it is not me. I am obviously worried about it, but I am a strong woman. I have always risen from my trouble and I am sure I will this time too.”

The Bigg Boss 1 contestant added, “Sometimes I think maybe, it is me. Well, I don’t know what to think. However, I want to put it behind me.”


On the work front, after Ek Kahaani Julie Ki that was loosely based on media tycoon Indrani Mukerjea, Rakhi is currently filming Before Christmas in Kashmir. Helmed by Shahid Kazmi, the film also stars Tariq Imtiaz.

She will be portraying a drug addict in the film and revealed that the film will explore many topics including bisexuality.

Recently, Rakhi was in news for supporting filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma on his sexist tweet on International Women’s Day. Extending support to RGV, Rakhi said, “Whatever Ram Gopal Varma said is right. I am with him, where he has praised Sunny Leone. I would also like to say that every woman, as said by Ram Gopal Varma, should learn to give pleasure.”

“A man lives with his wife for so many years, the wife serves him throughout her life and the moment a young, hot girl enters the man’s life, he forgets his wife,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords