Sania Mirza Wedding news


Raveena Tandon Talks About Her Close Friendship With Salman Khan, On "My Life, My Story"

Zee Classic's new show, My Life, My Story, gets celebrities from Bollywood to talk about their life, their secrets and stories, with RJ Anmol. Till now, legendary screenwriter, Salim Khan, and music mogul, Bappi Lahiri, have made appearances on the show. And the guest on this weekend's episode is none other than actress Raveena Tandon.

Raveena spoke about her equation with Salman, and said "Salman and I used to fight a lot on trivial issues... We have fought over a bubble gum! But honestly, Salman is a fantastic person at heart. If I have to name one person who has stood by my side as a friend, it would be him.

"All others turn their back in times of need, but Salman has always fulfilled his promise as a friend. He was always there for me when I needed him."


On "My Life My Story", Raveena revealed that while Salman was looking for his leading lady in "Patthar Ke Phool", he had visited the sets of her ad film to evaluate her work. What followed was a series of calls from Salim Khan and G.P. Sippy to her father, asking him to convince Raveena for the film. Raveena then agreed to do the film.

In the promo for the episode, Raveena is seen talking about her close friendship with actor, Salman Khan, whom she made her film debut opposite, in Patthar Ke Phool. In the video, she talks about how they both fought all the time, how young they were, and how the actor is the only star who has maintained his friendship with her through the years. She even goes on to say that he has been by her side whenever she needed him. In the video, Raveena also talks about how she adopted her two daughters, who were the children of her deceased cousin. Take a look at the video, here.

Raveena Tandon On "My Life, My Story"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords