Sania Mirza Wedding news


A dance and action academy is a life-long dream for me: Tiger Shroff

A dance and action academy is a life-long dream for me: Tiger Shroff. Tiger Shroff talks about having an academy as part of his future plans.


Tiger Shroff has a huge fan following among young people, mostly due to his skilful action and his groovy dance moves. The actor says he wants to open a dance and action academy for children.

“That’s a life-long dream for me. I get so many requests from mothers saying, ‘My son wants to join your academy, and wants to do action and dance like you.’ But I don’t have a school yet. I don’t want to recommend [an academy] and send them to some random place,” says Tiger.

However, the Baaghi (2016) actor has never trained in dance or action with an institute, and has taught himself all his moves. “I am a visual learner. It is all self-taught. When I tell [people] this they don’t believe it. However, I’d like to start an institute and fly down proper teachers. That is part of the long-term plan,” he says.

When asked about memorable fan encounters, Tiger quips, “Something keeps happening almost every week. A lot of parents send me their children’s videos watching my songs. The power and love of kids is magical, and it is the most honest feedback I can receive.”

Tiger Shroff will next be seen in Munna Michael and Student Of The Year 2, which is helmed by Karan Johar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords