Sania Mirza Wedding news


Kareena Kapoor Talks About Going From Size Zero to Sexy in Kambakht Ishq

Inspired by Sex And The City star, Sarah Jessica Parker, Bebo goes from size zero to sexy for her role in Kambakht Ishq.

Kareena Kapoor has ditched the (supposedly Victoria 'Posh' Beckham- inspired) size-zero look she had in Tashan and is to get curvy (inspired by Sarah Jessica Parker's Carrie Bradshaw) for Kambakht Ishq.

Glam and chic yet simple

Talking about her new look, Bebo says, "My looks in KI will be something audiences haven't seen before. It's completely different from Tashan, Golmaal Returns and Jab We Met. I play a surgeon and a supermodel in Kambakht Ishq and my styling has been done keeping my character in mind. I always discuss my roles with Lolo (sister Karisma Kapoor) and when I asked her about Kambakht Ishq, she told me to get inspiration from Sarah Jessica's Parker's look in Sex And The City. Lolo loves watching the TV serial and Sarah's cool, chic, glamorous and yet simple styles."

Designer Aki Narula went shopping for Kareena's clothes in Paris and Milan. Kareena adds, "My character is based in Los Angeles. I have gone in for different hairstyles. My look is more voluptuous and sexy in Kambakht Ishq so I had to go on a different diet and exercise regime. My carbohydrate intake went up but my exercise routine was cut down. Though I was still doing yoga it was milder and from seven days a week, I now exercise only three days a week."

Simply healthy

Kareena adopts a healthier and sans make-up look for Rensil's film. She says, "As I leave for Karan Johar's film (directed by Rensil D'Silva) in Philadelphia, it's for the first time in one and a half years that I won't be carrying any diet or trainer with me. Karan has strictly forbidden me to exercise or diet during an outdoor shoot. It's snowing there so I won't need to work out. I will burn calories in any case because of the freezing cold. Karan wants a healthy and chubby look from me as I play a Muslim girl. KJo wants me to look real so I won't be wearing any make-up in the film." Kareena adds, "It's very important for an actor to keep changing his/her looks. It's a challenge to keep experimenting with your looks according to your role – as Aamir and Shah Rukh are doing. After my size-zero look in Tashan it's a sexier, more real and natural look that I am going in for now for Kambakht Ishq and Rensil's film."

Kareena joins her beau Saif Ali Khan in Philadelphia. She laughs and says, "This is our first film together where we are paired romantically opposite each other. In Tashan, I was with Akshay and in Omkara, I was with Ajay Devgan." Playing favourites

Says Bebo, "I have told Saif that I will be giving him points while working with him for Karan's film and only after the schedule is over will I decide whether he has become my favorite co-star or not. I love the story as it's set against a different backdrop. My favorite co-star is Akshay Kumar as there's a great comfort level while working with him. Lolo and I are also very close to Akshay's wife Twinkle who is designing Saif's and my flat in Bandra."

Stills from Kambakht Ishq





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords