Sania Mirza Wedding news


Who’s Trying to Sabotage Asin’s Bollywood Career?



Now that it is certain that Asin Thottumkal is not the girl in Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s life, it must be slightly embarrassing for the actress and her family to have been a part of those stories hinting that the Indian cricket captain and she were even friends. Obviously there isn’t an iota of truth in that. But the South Indian beauty’s tale of woe continues. She is caught in yet another fracas.

Asin is shooting for Anees Bazmee’s Ready with Salman Khan in Sri Lanka. And in Chennai, certain political groups are up in arms against her for being stationed in Colombo.

Speaking from Colombo, a harrowed Asin said, “I’m truly upset that certain political groups in Tamil Nadu are targeting me for my decision to shoot a film in Sri Lanka.”

The actress asked, “How can I be targeted for this decision? Ready was initially to be shot in Mauritius, Thailand and then Goa. Till a few days prior to the shoot, I didn’t even know the final destination. When I heard it was Sri Lanka, I did express my concern to the producer and the director. While they understood my predicament, they too couldn’t change the shooting location because things had already been planned.”

The actress who has completed three schedules for a Tamil film titled Kavalkaaran with the Tamil superstar Vijay is genuinely concerned about having to face the ire of certain political groups when she visits Tamil Nadu for the next schedule.

Asin and her father Joseph Thottumkal have apparently revealed that one of Asin’s former staff members is sabotaging her career. "I have been accused by one of her former staff members that I interfere too much in her career. Tell me about one father who doesn't look after his daughter? I didn't want my daughter working with anybody who is not happy working with her," said Asin’s dad Joseph.

What Joseph claims is that after they terminated their contract with this member, a lot of negative publicity followed. "We figured out that a few articles against Asin were put out in the media. To our horror, Asin was not even consulted to express her point of view. She is so depressed about the fact that her own former staff is sabotaging her career. I am feeling horrible because I can't see my daughter sobbing inconsolably in front of me," he says.

Earlier there were stories that John Abraham did not want to work with Asin in Hindi remake of Telegu film Kaakha Kaakha directed by Vipul Shah, so Asin was shown the door. More recently there was news that Asin was dropped from Anurag Basu’s film Silence because Ranbir Kapoor didn’t want to romance Asin.

However Joseph comes out strongly saying, "John (Abraham) never said that he doesn't want to work with my daughter. No one has the license to spread false stories against my daughter”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords