Sania Mirza Wedding news


I Can Convince Salman to Get Married, says Aamir Khan- If I put in my best effort

While Salman has often expressed his "love" for his singledom, his friend Aamir has many a times said he wants the "Bajrangi Bhaijaan" star to get married.

Bollywood star Aamir Khan says if he puts in his “best efforts”, he may succeed in convincing his close friend Salman Khan to tie the knot.

While Salman, 50, has often expressed his “love” for his singledom, his friend Aamir has many a times said he wants the “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” star to get married.

When asked if he would want to ask his friend Salman to get married, Aamir said, “I haven’t really tried yet. I have only told him. I have not fully tried yet. If I put in my best efforts, I will be successful.”

The “PK” star was speaking at a press conference held to mark his 51st birthday.

Aamir will be next seen in “Dangal”, where he will play the role of a wrestler.

Interestingly, Salman Khan will also be seen in the avatar of a wrestler in Yash Raj Films’ “Sultan“.

Salman plays Haryanvi wrestler Sultan Ali Khan in the movie, slated to hit theatres this July.

Aamir’s “Dangal” will release on Decem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords