Sania Mirza Wedding news


Lalu Yadav's Daughter On Donating Kidney To Him: "Mother, Father Are God" says Lalu's daughter Rohini Acharya

Rohini Acharya, daughter of Bihar politician Lalu Yadav, who will donate a kidney to her ailing father later this month, thanked people for an outpouring of supportive messages on Friday.


She shared an old photo of herself with Mr Yadav along with a few lines in Hindi on Twitter.

"My mother and father are God to me. I can do anything for them. Your best wishes have made me stronger. I express my heartfelt gratitude to all of you... Your love and respect have made me emotional. I want to thank to all of you from my heart," she wrote.

Lalu Yadav, 74, returned last month from Singapore, where he had gone for treatment. The veteran politician and three-time Bihar chief minister has been suffering from multiple health problems. He was recently advised a kidney transplant.
Lalu Yadav, currently in Delhi, is out on bail. He was jailed for over his role in fodder scam cases. He has been hospitalised several times in Delhi and Ranchi for treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords