Sania Mirza Wedding news


Picture of Shahid Afridi Hitting a Fan at Karachi Airport

... I couldn’t take it when my daughter was pushed to the ground, says former Pakistan captain Shahid Afridi after roughing up a fan on arrival at Karachi from the Asia Cup final in Dhaka. For More News stories >>

Pakistan cricketer Shahid Afridi (in red) pushes a fan at Karachi airport on Friday. (Click on image for full size)

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi on Saturday apologised for hitting a fan at Karachi airport, saying he lost his temper when he saw his little daughter getting almost trampled by an enthusiastic autograph seeker.

Afridi was returning home on Friday night after Pakistan won the Asia Cup defeating Bangladesh when he was surrounded by hordes of fans at the airport seeking his autograph.

He punched a fan in the face who was insisting on an autograph. The all- rounder apologised over the Karachi airport incident.

“I know what I did was wrong. I should have controlled myself. But I couldn’t take it when my daughter was pushed to the ground,” Afridi was quoted as saying by the “ Dawn News” channel.

Afridi said that he had lot of love and respect for his fans and always tried to be pleasant with them. “ But when my daughter who was waiting for me near my car got pushed by fans trying to get near me I lost my temper,” he said.

His three-year-old daughter had come to the airport to welcome him with flowers.
Find here: Shahid Afridi trashes/hits a fan at Karachi Airport Pictures, photos

2 comments:

  1. shahi khan afridi is my favourite cricketer..i have hanged his pictures in my every room of my home .he will never hurt his fan ,there should be something else .

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOOM BOOM AFRIDI.....MY MOST FAVOURITE CRICKETER.I AM SEEING ONLY THE MATCH WHICH AFRIDI PLAYS.OTHERWISE I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SPORTS.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Site By Keywords