Sania Mirza Wedding news


Vivek Oberoi Talks About his Wife-to-be Priyanka Alva

Vivek Oberoi, who will tie the knot with Priyanka Alva on Friday (October 29), is so much in love and is so besotted with his wife-to-be that he has started penning/writing poetry about her.

One of his poems to Priyanka reads - "In a world of only two people who are each other's world…"

Vivek Oberoi With Priyanka Alva

Vivek Oberoi has turned into a hopeless romantic. Vivek says, "We've discovered a whole universe in each other's life. I've found the love of my life. It was an arranged-cum-love-'zyada' marriage. Every day with her is a blessing. In a world full of storms, she's my anchor. I live in a world of masks. I needed someone as real as she is. She is my home. She's the one I can come home to me. She has changed my life," he said.

Though Priyanka’s father is no more, her mother adores Vivek. “She’s (Vivek's mother-in-law-to-be) a major exponent of art. Our two families have been friends for years. My family has earned great respect and dignity beyond cinema.Even on a personal level, it has taken me a long time to overcome the cynicism about my work outside movies. If you are sincere about what you do, respect finally has to come your way," said the actor who was recently seen in the biopic on slain factionist-turned-politician Paritala Ravi in 'Rakta Charitra'.

Though Priyanka was horrified with the actor’s performance in the recently-released Rakht Charitra. It seems after watching the violence in the film, Priyanka hoped aloud that she would never want to see such anger in Vivek. The actor assuaged her worries saying that mindless anger usually fades away as one ages and matures and that he had realised the consequences of anger from his past experiences.

Priyanka has been in and out of Mumbai lately overlooking the construction of the couple’s dream house in Juhu. Says Vivek, “The process of building a home has brought us much closer. She’s really good at aesthetics. Of course, I will continue to stay with my parents. That can never change.”

About the marriage, Vivek says, “It was arranged kam love zyada. Within 20 minutes I felt I had known her all my life. She belongs to Karnataka’s closely-knit Bunt community. Her grandfather fought the Freedom Movement side by side with Gandhiji.”

That’s the past and about their future, Vivek adds, “Priyanka has her dancing. I have my acting. But our social work is the food for our soul.”

The wedding will have limited attendance though, Vivek tells us. “It’s in Bangalore but the reception in Mumbai is for all my friends within and outside the film industry.”

A honeymoon has not been planned yet. Vivek adds, “I’ve the most understanding wife. I requested her to postpone the honeymoon because of my workload. We will be going on a really special honeymoon in December.” And Vivek is a new person now
Find Here: Vivek Oberoi speaks about his Wife-to-be Priyanka Alva, Vivek Oberoi talking About his Wife-to-be Priyanka Alva, What Vivek Oberoi says about his Wife Priyanka Alva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords